York County SC Council Member Michael Johnson 2018 Update
It was a busy year for the York County SC Council. Talk of the Town Carolinas host Patti Mercer interviewed Council Member Michael Johnson to get his view on what happened in 2017 and what is on the horizon for York County in 2018.
In this video you?will hear discussions about:
- New term limits for Council Members and why it’s important to serve 4 years,
York County’s explosive growth which impacts roads, schools, etc, and what the County Council is doing about it.
- County Council increases the minimum residential lot size restrictions.
- The need for changing new development tree clear-cutting guidelines.
- The new South Carolina State gas tax hike and how it effects York County.
- Fort Mill School District’s request to increase impact fees and why it’s important to local tax payers.
- Pennies for Progress 4 county road tax program adds road repair to agenda.
- York County has a new website an why important to sign up for communication updates.
This is the 3rd year in row Talk of the Town has interviewed Michael Johnson for a County progress update. You can see the other interviews at:
Talk of the Town Carolinas (also called Talk of the Town Fort Mill-Tega Cay) is produced by Carmen Miller of the Miller Realty Group Keller Williams Realty. Our goal is to show you what living in Fort Mill or Tega Cay (the Carolinas) is all about. For more info email Carmen or call 803-322-3479. Click here to see more about Talk of the Town Fort Mill Tega Cay. The next Talk of the Town Carolinas episode will be published next Tuesday.?Stay tuned for more…here is a link to my YouTube playlist for Talk of the Town Carolinas on YouTube. Or watch and share each video on our Facebook Page Fort Mill-Tega Cay Homes
Come see Carmen Miller and the team at our Tega Cay Real estate office at 7675 Tega Cay Dr
To be notified of the next Talk of the Town episode, subscribe to our newsletter.