Tega Cay’s 2022 Catawba Fest was held at at the new Catawba Park on New Gray Rock Rd on Saturday, October 29th, 2022. Patti Interviewed Kaity Brzostowicz the city of Tega Cay events Manager and Mayor Chris Gray to find out more about the Park and the Catawba Fest.
Catawba Fest featured live bands, 120 vendors, Food Trucks a free Kid’s Zone, costume contest and more. Catawba Park officially opened October 20, 2022. The park amenities include:
- 62 Acres
- (3) lighted 225 ft Baseball/Softball Fields
- (1) lighted 300 ft Baseball Field
- (1) lighted 100 ft T-ball Field
- (3) lighted full sized Multipurpose Fields with capability of playing small sided games.
- ADA Playground
- Walking trails/sidewalks throughout the Park
- (3) Restroom Facilities located at the Baseball/Softball Complex, Soccer Complex and Event Lawn
- Concession Stand located at Baseball/Softball Complex
- River Launch
Talk of the Town Carolinas (also called Talk of the Town Fort Mill-Tega Cay) is produced by Carmen Miller of the Carmen Miller Group. Our goal is to show you what living in Fort Mill or Tega Cay (the Carolinas) is all about. Moving or relocating to Fort Mill or Tega Cay? For more info email Carmen or call 803-322-3479. Click here to see more about Talk of the Town Carolinas. The next Talk of the Town episode will be published next Tuesday. Stay tuned for more…here is a link to my YouTube playlist for TOTTCarolinas
Other Talk of the Town links:
Come see Carmen Miller and the team at our Tega Cay Real estate office at 7675 Tega Cay Dr
To be notified of the next Talk of the Town episode, subscribe to our newsletter.
Newsletter Sign Up
Stay Informed, Sign Up Now For Our Newsletter!