York County held the Re-Grand Opening of Ebenezer Park on Saturday, May 1, 2021 after $4.6 million renovation. Patti Mercer interviewed Park Superintend Pat Morrison to get the scoop
York County’s Ebenezer Park was established in 1988, and is a 26-acre park located north of Rock Hill on the shores of Lake Wylie. Ebenezer Park offers a wide variety of day use recreational opportunities; as well as, 67 campsites.
Beginning November 2019, Ebenezer Park underwent $4.6 million of renovations as outlined in the Ebenezer Park masterplan. New park amenities are as follows:
• 10,000 square foot semicircular pier with covered shelters; including double sided swings and picnic tables
• Enlarged and dredged swimming/beach area enclosed by semicircular pier
• Multipurpose event building for concerts, movies in the park, and special occasion rentals
• Redesigned vehicle parking lot; as well as, an angled space parking lot for boat, kayak, canoe, and paddleboard trailers
• Additional boat slips for loading and unloading of watercraft
• A boardwalk at the Ranger Station with park benches
• Meandering trails through the woods
• Basketball court
• Beach Volleyball
• Arbor Entrance with beach chairs
For more information about Ebenezer Park, please visit www.yorkcountygov.com.
Talk of the Town Carolinas (also called Talk of the Town Fort Mill-Tega Cay) is produced by Carmen Miller of the Carmen Miller Group. Our goal is to show you what living in Fort Mill or Tega Cay (the Carolinas) is all about. Moving or relocating to Fort Mill or Tega Cay? For more info email Carmen or call 803-322-3479. Click here to see more about Talk of the Town Carolinas. The next Talk of the Town episode will be published next Tuesday. Stay tuned for more…here is a link to my YouTube playlist for TOTTCarolinas
Other Talk of the Town links:
Come see Carmen Miller and the team at our Tega Cay Real estate office at 7675 Tega Cay Dr
To be notified of the next Talk of the Town episode, subscribe to our newsletter.