Sellers, Here is my pledge to you:
As a Realtor®, I am dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, I agree to provide you with the following services:
- Dedicate myself to making the process of selling your home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and training to best serve you.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
- Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
- Use a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and get the value you deserve.
- Review various financing alternatives.
- Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
- Place the internationally recognized yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
- Provide worldwide exposure for your property on the Internet by posting your property on many websites.
- Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
- Show your property to buyers.
- Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to any acceptance.
- Upon acceptance of an offer to you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
- Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another office in another location.
In addition to my Sellers Pledge to you, I will put my decorating, marketing experience, and proven home sales track record to hard work and prepare, stage and market your home.
Staging your home is a proven method that has sold homes fast. As an experienced decorator I am constantly accessing your home from the time we meet until it is sold to make sure it is market ready. Once your home is market ready I hire a professional photograph your home and produce high quality photos, website and virtual tours.
Marketing your Home
There are several forms of marketing that will be used to market your home. One of the most important marketing media today is the internet. I maintain two websites and a third party websites to showcase your home to hundreds of potential buyers. And of course you will be listed in the MLS system.
But this is just the beginning of your home promotion on the internet. You will have strong exposure on many websites. Here is just a small sample of other national home search websites your home will be featured in:
- AOL Real Estate. Offers more information in a home search other than price and the number of bedrooms. The site allows users to compare location, schools and neighborhoods in one search.
- Cyberhomes.com. Users can explore data ranging from property facts, value estimates and a variety of important indicators of local and national changes in the housing market.
- FrontDoor.com. Powered by HGTV, FrontDoor.com is the home of over 1 million listings and valuable real estate information. FrontDoor.com combines the #1 online resource for home and garden content with real estate listings to deliver a rich video and image centric experience.
- Google Base. This online database acts like a classified section for homes. Of all the users that make up traffic to the Google site, 13% search specifically for real estate.
- Homescape.com. Through this partnership, this site brings you access to more than 2.2 million visitors each month. With more than 2 million home searches performed on the site, the average visitor views more than 17 pages.
- Trulia. A real estate specific search engine, this site has had millions of CENTURY 21? listings viewed by Trulia users.
- Yahoo! Real Estate Classifieds. Ranked by ComScore Media Matrix as the #1 portal, Yahoo! reaches 74.4% of the online U.S. population.
That’s not all. I will use professional photographs to produce a video tour of your home. The video tour will be on many popular internet video sites like YouTube.com, Clipmeet.com, Zipvo.com and more.
Link to Veewme.com home Tour Page- http://veewme.com/162654/16817-coves-edge-lane-charlotte-nc-28278
And there will be many other traditional marketing programs produced for your home which include brochures, information books, open houses, other advertising ads, etc.
Contact me so we can discuss selling your home today!Carmen S Miller 803.322.3479 email@example.com