If you you own a boat or have friends who do, your invited to the Lake Wylie Music Fest this Saturday June 8 2013 beginning at 2 PM.
What is the Lake Wylie Music Fest?
It’s a free Floating Fest! … This is for boaters! There is no public land access. Plan accordingly and have your boat packed for a wonderfully-long day of partying. There are no vendors, no bathrooms. You are your greatest resource and the performances are only one big part of it all. What you create in your floating party flavors the event for everyone!
There is also a Social Media Blitz …Boat Decorating and Culinary Challenges … Tanks tops and wristbands for sale…see more at the ?LWMF website for more details
Music Fest Performers Line Up
- 2pm Tony TBone
- 2:20pm Demperio Hertz Music
- 2:45pm Chris Shepherd & Friends
- Then the party keeps rolling as we move into
- Our Sunset Celebration
- 3:30pm The Mighty RhythmBusters
- 4:30pm Fountain Penn
- 5:30pm Eddie Barnette Band
- 6:30pm Lake Wylie Jammy Jam
- 7:30pm Red Dirt Revelators
- 8:30pm Chubby Knuckles
- A Special FIRE Finale – so make sure and Stick Around!
Where on Lake Wylie is the Music Fest? In Cow Cove. ?”Where’s Cow Cove??,” Look for the cow on the map below: