Fall and October means fall festivals in and around our area. Below are a few of the festivals we found in and around Tega Cay and Fort Mill and wanted to share with you. All events are in October 2014.
October 5 – 27th
- Fall Frolic Weekends on the Greenway – Greenway Nature Center Entrance (Hwy 21 Bypass) – runs Saturdays and Sundays, October 5-27. Non-member entry is $12 for all ages (4 and under free). Greenway Member entry is $8 (must have valid membership card). Seniors age 65+ is $6. Entry includes: Wagon Ride to Pumpkin Patch (pumpkins are priced by weight), Four acre Corn Maze, Hay Bale Mazes, Pedal Carts, Barnyard Buddies (Farm Animals), Duck Races , Corn Crib (dig in the corn!) ,Corn Hole Games, Cow Train.
October 17th -18th
- Pineville Fallfest At Pinelake Park 1000 Johnston Dr Friday Oct 17 (6 PM-10 Pm) and Saturday Oct 18 11 AM – 10 PM Music, Rides, Games, Food, Children’s Art Show, Crafts, Clowns, Jugglers.
- Oktoberfest in Old Town Rock hill, SC Saturday, Oct 18 4:00p to 9:00p Main Street – Old Town
Rock Hill, SC. Oktoberfest In Old Town (Rock Hill) is an annual Bavarian style street festival that highlights the German culture. Live music is provided by Foothills Oompah Band. There is a strolling accordionist, German food & beer, arts & crafts, a Kids Zone & a tented beer garden. There is also the very popular Wiener Dog Race that benefits the York County Humane Society. There is no admission fee.
- The 2014 Tega Cay Fall Festival will be held on Saturday, October 25, 2014, at the Tega Cay Golf & Conference Center. Arts & crafts produced by our local artists, local food vendors, and a kids? zone will be featured between 11am?5pm.
- Fort Mill History Museum Art on Main October 25, 10 AM – 4 PM on Main Street Fort Mill you will find fine art and crafts.
- Fort Mill Fall Festival – Firiday October 31 from 5 PM – 7 PM A safe trick or treating event hosted by the Town of Fort Mill and Founders Federal Credit Union. Main Street will be closed to traffic and businesses can rent booth space to hand out candy and promotional materials. Children can participate in a costume contest at 6:30 p.m. in front of the bandstand. Costume age groups are: two to five years, six to nine years and ten to twelve years.